Helen A. Ganser Library -- Photographs
Found in 7 Collections and/or Records:
A scrapbook of photographs showing the Old Library being restored as the Biemesderfer Executive Center.
Postcard of the Library, built in 1967 and named for Helen A. Ganser, librarian and head of the Library Science Department from 1911 until her retirement in 1952. In 2013 after a complete renovation, the library was rededicated as the Francine G. McNairy Library and Learning Forum and the tower was named Ganser Hall.