Biemesderfer Executive Center, 1972- -- Photographs.
Found in 10 Collections and/or Records:
A scrapbook of photographs showing the Old Library being restored as the Biemesderfer Executive Center.
Postcards of the original library building on campus, built in 1895 and served as the library until 1967 when Ganser Library was completed. The building was renovated and in 1972 rededicated as Biemesderfer Executive Center, named for President D. Luke Biemesderfer and his wife, Elva, both 1917 graduates of the normal school. Dr. Biemesderfer served as President from 1943 until his retirement in 1965.