Skip to main content Skip to search Skip to search results

Dutcher Hall (1974- ) -- Photographs.

 Subject
Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings

Found in 9 Collections and/or Records:

1973 Dutcher Hall: Counseling Center Entrance

 Digital Record
Identifier: MVS_PHOTO_CB_DU_1973_001_01620_PR_001

1973 Dutcher Hall (Front)

 Digital Record
Identifier: MVS_PHOTO_CB_DU_1973_002_01621_PR_001

1973 Dutcher Hall Interior: Counseling and Human Development Center

 Digital Record
Identifier: MVS_PHOTO_CB_DU_1973_003_01622_PR_001

1975 Dutcher Hall

 Digital Record
Identifier: MVS_PHOTO_CB_DU_1975_001_01635_PR_001

1975 Dutcher Hall (02)

 Digital Record
Identifier: MVS_PHOTO_CB_DU_1975_003_01637_PR_001

1977 Dutcher Hall

 Digital Record
Identifier: MVS_PHOTO_CB_DU_1977_001_01640_PR_001

1981 Dutcher Hall

 Digital Record
Identifier: MVS_PHOTO_CB_DU_1981_001_01646_PR_001

2006 Dutcher Hall addition

 Digital Record
Identifier: DutcherAddition_2006_001

Gymnasium/Dutcher Hall, 1909-

 Series
Identifier: MVS_MS234_MS_DU
Scope and Contents Postcards of the schools first gymnasium, built in 1890. It served as a gymnasium until 1938 when Brooks Hall was built. It was then used as the student union, known as "The Rat." In 1974 it was renovated and rededicated, named for Dean Dutcher, professor of social studies (1927-1952), chairman of the Social Studies Department and developer of the college testing program. In 2006, Dutcher Hall was renovated and expanded.