Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 11
Identifier: 003-MS 17
Scope and Contents Manuscripts. Consists of original typescripts with author's hand written corrections and additions. Includes galley proofs, paste-ups, and editor's transcript.
Identifier: 003-MS 52
Scope and Contents Constitution, bylaws, minutes, correspondence, membership lists, treasury reports, newspaper clippings, oral histories, notes on field trips, and issues of the Community Historians of Lancaster County's journal, Community history are included in the collection.
Identifier: 003-MS 37
Scope and Contents Typescript documents the contacts between the Native Americans and the early settlers of Lancaster County, Pa. It later formed the basis for a condensed version appearing in Millersville-Penn Manor Community History, ed. Robert E. Coley, James A. Jolly, and Carole E. Slotter. Includes a partial revision and illustrative materials used with the published article.
Identifier: 003-MS 34
Scope and Contents Diary describes the daily activities of Adam Geist from Feb. 1 to May 3, 1863, a period just prior to Geist's enlistment in the Pennsylvania Militia. Includes entries on events relating to the American Civil War.
Identifier: 003-MS 36
Scope and Contents Editor's copy of Klein's history of the soldiers from Lancaster County Pa. who fought for the United States during the American Revolution.
Identifier: 003-MS 93
Scope and Contents Business ledgers and receipt books of Gabriel Bear of Mount Joy, Pa. The ledgers document the daily activities of a gristmill including the names of customers, services rendered, and the cost of those services.
Identifier: 003-MS 62
Scope and Contents Notebooks, ledgers, manuscripts, books, scrapbooks, and correspondence. Includes daily research notebooks from 1936 to 1946, notebooks on specific subjects relating to Pennsylvania history, manuscripts of articles, books from 1814-1932, scrapbooks from 1906 to 1909, personal account ledger from 1897 to 1925, the Lancaster County Voting Register from 1911 to 1916, notes on law by Congressman Marriott Brosius, and miscellaneous correspondence from 1909 to 1945.
Identifier: 003-MS 59
Scope and Contents Inventories of goods and chattels, receipts, security bonds, judgments, last wills and testaments and related documents, surveys, notices of public sales, ledgers, rental records, apprentice indentures, and deeds of the Herr family of Lancaster County, Pa. A folder of biographical information is also included.
Identifier: 003-MS 51
Abstract Correspondence, minutes, records, manuscripts, [photographs, and negatives detailing the work of the Millersville-Penn Manor Bicentennial Committee from Oct. 10, 1974 to Nov. 13, 1976.
- Subject: Lancaster County (Pa.) -- History X
- Millersville University Special Collections 10
- Millersville University Archives 1
- Bear, Gabriel 1
- Bear, Gabriel, 1814- 1
- Benson, Evelyn Abraham. 1
- Brosius, Marriott, 1843-1901. 1
- Community Historians of Lancaster County -- Archives. 1
- Community Historians of Lancaster County. 1
- Dyke, Samuel E. 1
- Eshleman, H. Frank (Henry Frank) 1
- Eshleman, H. Frank (Henry Frank), 1869-1953. 1
- Geist, Adam 1
- Geist, Adam, b. 1839. 1
- Herr family. 1
- Herr, Abraham, d. 1807. 1
- Herr, Christian, 1720-1763. 1
- Herr, Christian, d. 1811. 1
- Herr, David, 1740-1834. 1
- Kinter, Jim. 1
- Klein, Frederic Shriver 1
- Millersville State College (Pa.) -- History 1
- Millersville-Penn Manor Bicentennial Committee. 1
- Mount Joy Roller Process Flouring Mills (Mount Joy, Pa.) 1
- State Teachers College (Millersville, Pa.) -- History 1
- Willow Bank Mill (Mount Joy, Pa.) 1 ∧ less