Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Ledger includes farming expenses; details of the construction of house, barn, corn house and hog stables; medicinal and culinary recipes; various formulas.
Account ledger, receipts, and letter relating primarily to the business affairs of John G. Leech of Lancaster County, Pa. ‡b Includes record of payments to laborers, also documents expenses incurred in repairing the schoolhouse in Bart Township.
Account/Ledger Book of Josiah E. McElwain of Octoraro, Pennsylvania for the McElwain farm and the Benevolent Board of the Middle Octoraro Presbyterian Church. Some of the accounts include the names Washington Carrick, Lemuel Myers, James Markey, Cora Markey and Samuel Swayne. Also payments to serveral accounts including the Foreign Missions, Freedmen and York Colored School.
Account book includes record of income and expenditures in the operation of a farm. Ledger records payments to laborers in cash and in kind, as well as funds expended for the purchase of lime, and income received in payment for farm produce.
- Subject: Farmers -- Pennsylvania -- Lancaster County. X
- Account books -- Pennsylvania -- Lancaster County. 4
- Manuscripts 2
- Manuscripts. 2
- Bart (Pa. : Township) -- History. 1
- Brecknock (Lancaster County, Pa. : Township) -- History. 1
- Farmhouses -- United States. 1
- Farms -- Pennsylvania -- Lancaster County. 1
- Limekilns -- Pennsylvania -- Lancaster County. 1
- Little Britian (Pa. : Township) -- History. 1
- Salisbury (Lancaster County, Pa. : Township) -- History. 1 ∧ less
- Andrew, John 1
- Andrew, John, 1793-1853. 1
- Funk Family 1
- Funk family. 1
- Leech, John G. 1