Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Store ledger. Contains business transaction and financial records of a blacksmith and horse implements dealer from Creswell, Pa. Includes the status of credit accounts, company expenses, and records of miscellaneous business dealings such as shoe and bridle repairs and the cost of services rendered.
Ledgers (2 day books, 2 ledgers, 1 monthly summary, and 1 accounts receivable book). Includes store ledgers and receipt book covering the years 1875 to 1877 for the Edwards and Bishop Booksellers and Stationers store. Also includes the account ledgers of the Strasburg, Pa. farm managed by William B. Bishop from 1871 to 1901 and a ledger from the Quaker City Business College. Financial records, names of customers, items purchased and costs are included.
Account ledger. Includes a daily account of legal services rendered and the amounts received.
Inventories of goods and chattels, receipts, security bonds, judgments, last wills and testaments and related documents, surveys, notices of public sales, ledgers, rental records, apprentice indentures, and deeds of the Herr family of Lancaster County, Pa. A folder of biographical information is also included.
Ledger belonging to Jacob Sheffer, Falmouth, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania that includes cures and formulas for horses' medical problems, as well as accounting for persons hired by Sheffer and accounts with different members of the community.
The collection consists of 11 business ledgers. 10 of these ledgers cover the years 1874 to 1886 and consist of the daily business transactions of Philip Dinkelberg's carpentry and building business. The oldest of the ledgers is in German and contains genealogical material as well an household accounting.
Business ledgers. Day books, 1842-1877 contain debit and credit entries by name, merchandise or service performed, and amount. Account book, 1853-1864, with Farm Bank of Lancaster, Pa., shows deposits and withdrawals, reason, and periodic balancing. Record of purchases, 1849-1857 is a daily listing of purchaser, product, and cost.
- Subject: Business records -- Pennsylvania -- Lancaster County. X
- Manuscripts 6
- Account books -- Pennsylvania -- Lancaster County. 5
- Family farms -- Finance. 2
- Lancaster (Pa.) -- History 2
- Strasburg (Pa.) -- History. 2
- Blacksmiths Pennsylvania Lancaster County. 1
- Bookstores -- Pennsylvania -- Lancaster. 1
- Carpenters -- Pennsylvania --Lancaster County. 1
- Creswell (Pa.) -- History. 1
- Deeds -- Pennsylvania -- Lancaster County. 1
- Family records -- Pennsylvania -- Lancaster County. 1
- Farms -- Pennsylvania -- Lancaster County. 1
- Judges -- Pennsylvania -- Lancaster County. 1
- Lancaster County (Pa.) -- History 1
- Lawyers -- Pennsylvania -- Lancaster. 1
- Manuscripts. 1
- Strasburg (Pa.) -- Genealogy. 1 ∧ less
- Bishop, William B. 1
- Dinkelberg, Philip 1
- Edwards and Bishop Booksellers and Stationers (Lancaster, Pa.) 1
- Edwards and Bishop Booksellers and Stationers (Lancaster, Pa.). 1
- Edwards, Alfred S. 1
- Herr family. 1
- Herr, Abraham, d. 1807. 1
- Herr, Christian, 1720-1763. 1
- Herr, Christian, d. 1811. 1
- Herr, David, 1740-1834. 1
- Kauffman, David B. 1
- Long, Henry G. 1
- Long, Henry G., b. 1804. 1
- Quaker City Business College (Lancaster, Pa.) 1
- Sheffer, Jacob 1
- Steacy, John 1
- Steacy, William 1 ∧ less