Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Business ledger containing rental records for horses, wagons, carriages and sleighs as well as notes describing Swartz's contract work transporting people to the Harrisburg Poor House. Includes the names and professions of customers, equipment rented, and cost of rental.
Financial records including the names of customers, cost of services rendered, and the items repaired or purchased.
Business ledger providing the daily boarding, storage and rental records for horses, wagons, and carriages from the livery stable operated by John Coy of Harrisburg, Pa. Includes the names of those boarding and renting animals and equipment plus the cost of services rendered.
- Subject: Account books -- Pennsylvania -- Dauphin County. X
- Carriages and carts -- Pennsylvania -- Harrisburg. 2
- Harrisburg (Pa.) -- History. 2
- Stables -- Pennsylvania -- Harrisburg. 2
- Barbers -- Pennsylvania -- Dauphin County. 1
- Businessmen -- Pennsylvania -- Harrisburg. 1
- East Hanover (Dauphin County, Pa. : Township) -- History. 1
- Harness making and trade -- Pennsylvania -- Dauphin County. 1
- Saddlery -- Pennsylvania -- Dauphin County. 1
- Tailors -- Pennsylvania -- Dauphin County. 1 ∧ less
- Coy, John 1
- Coy, John. 1
- Miller, Jacob H. 1
- Miller, Jacob H., 1834- 1
- Swartz, Frederick Kelker 1