Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Identifier: 003-MS 443
Abstract Penmanship instruction manuals and copy slips.
Identifier: 003-MS 452
Abstract Materials about the different Female Colleges throughout the state of Pennsyvlania.
Identifier: 003-MS 426
Abstract The Pulp Fiction Magazine Collection houses publications that show examples of various types of pulp fiction published in the mid-20th century, which includes titles such as Astounding magazine (1934-1964)—later known as Analog Science Fact & Fiction magazine—and Galaxy magazine (1950-1964). These popular science fiction magazines featured articles by noted writers such as Robert Heinlein, Isaac Asimov, Amelia Reynolds Long, Theodore Sturgeon, A.E. Van Vogt, and C.L. Moore, as well as...
Collection — Box: 1
Identifier: 001-RG5 B6
Abstract The English Department included reading, grammar, English literature and composition. From 1920 to 1938 the department name was changed to English and Foreign Language. In 1938 the departments were split to form 2 separate departments.
Found in: Millersville University Archives
- Names: Millersville University of Pennsylvania Archives and Special Collections X
- Millersville University Special Collections 3
- Millersville University Archives 1
- Children -- Writing. 1
- Copybooks -- Specimens. 1
- Copybooks. 1
- English Department (1891-1920) -- Coursework. 1
- English Department (1938-) -- Coursework. 1
- English and Foreign Language Department (1920-1938) -- Coursework. 1
- Fantastic Fiction. 1
- Fantasy fiction, American. 1
- Manuscripts. 1
- Penmanship, American. 1
- Penmanship, German. 1
- Penmanship. 1
- Science fiction, American -- Periodicals. 1
- Science fiction, American. 1
- Science fiction. 1
- Women -- Education. 1
- Writing. 1 ∧ less