Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Account ledger containing assorted farm, household and labor accounts of Evan Sheeler of Berks County, Pa. Includes information on women laborers, the boarding of iron furnace workers and items purchased and sold by the Sheeler family.
Account ledger includes customer names, the cost of services rendered, and other income and expenses accrued at Rutter's mill between Mar. 1844 and Nov. 1852.
Account ledger recording the daily expenses of James H. Reinert.
Business ledger documents the selling of quarts of whiskey by John Ziemer of Brecknock Township. Includes the names of customers, amount purchased, and the cost of the whiskey.
Ledger. Consists of four pages of special monetary output by J.W. Boos for his children John, Katy, Jacob, and Friederich, 1795-1808; five pages of receipts mentioning the inheritance of Paul Berlet (1797); six pages of accounting records (1803-1810).
- Subject: Account books -- Pennsylvania -- Berks County. X
- Account books -- Pennsylvania -- Lancaster County. 1
- Brecknock (Berks County, Pa. : Township) -- History. 1
- Caernarvon (Berks County, Pa. : Township). 1
- Farmers -- Pennsylvania -- Berks County. 1
- Flour mills -- Pennsylvania -- Berks County. 1
- Lancaster (Pa.) -- History 1
- Reading (Pa.) -- Genealogy. 1
- Reading (Pa.) -- History. 1
- Taverns (Inns) -- Pennsylvania -- Berks County. 1
- Whiskey industry -- Pennsylvania -- Berks County. 1
- Womelsdorf (Pa.) -- History. 1 ∧ less
- Berlet family. 1
- Boos, J. Wilhelm (Boos, Johann Wilhelm) 1
- Boos, J. Wilhelm (Johann Wilhelm), 1740-1814. 1
- Boss family. 1
- Reinert, James H. 1