Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 11
Identifier: 003-MS 70
Scope and Contents 3 receipts for taxes and house repair and a notice of reference for settlement.
Identifier: 003-MS 240
Abstract Millersville State Normal School catalog (1928), class materials, class work, song lyrics, music, programs of events, class reunion materials (1948-1993), correspondence, photographs of classmates and campus events, and student handbook (1926) relating to Beatrice Hively Bacon's years at Millersville State Normal School and to her participation in class reunions. The collection also includes materials related to Mrs. Bacon's activities after leaving the Normal School including a family...
Identifier: 003-MS 60
Scope and Contents Security funds, inventories, letters of administration, releases, and promissory notes signed by Jacob, Samuel, and Amos B. Christ of Millerstown (Millersville), Lancaster County, Pa.
Collection — Box: Box 1
Identifier: 003-MS 1
Scope and Contents Educator and historian Lee Graver wrote the history of Millersville Normal School and Millersville State Teachers College as a requirement for a doctorate in education from Rutgers University in 1953. His dissertation was published two years later by Nazareth Publishing Company in recognition of the 100th anniversary of the establishment of the college.
Identifier: 003-MS 71
Abstract Miscellaneous papers of the founder of Millersville, Pennsylvania, John Miller.
Identifier: 003-MS 244
Abstract Correspondence, newspaper clippings, lecture notes, booklet draft, photographs, postcards, textbooks, pamphlets, and memorabilia relating to the teaching career and activities of Lee E. Boyer. Includes correspondence between Boyer and other mathematicians regarding calculus problems, textbooks and teaching notes which Boyer used in instructing his classes, drafts and layout of a booklet about a stained glass window in Millersville University’s Biemsderfer Executive Center, newspaper clippings...
Collection — Box: Box 1-3
Scope and Contents Constitution and by-laws, correspondence (1950-1978), minutes (1929-2000), membership list (1929-2000), programs (1959-1982), receipts (1950-1987) and a history of the organization from 1929 to 1979.
Identifier: 003-MS 51
Abstract Correspondence, minutes, records, manuscripts, [photographs, and negatives detailing the work of the Millersville-Penn Manor Bicentennial Committee from Oct. 10, 1974 to Nov. 13, 1976.
Identifier: 003-MS 239
Abstract Class notes, class work, correspondence, diary, gym uniform, lantern slides, mandolin, May Day dress, memorabilia, photographs, programs, receipts, report cards, scrapbooks, textbooks, yearbooks, church conference proceedings, church publications, and articles relating to the Ogline sisters' years at Millersville State Normal School and Millersville State Teachers College and to their activities later in their lives. ‡b Much of the material focuses on Fern, Katharyn, and Alice's years at...
Identifier: 003-MS 241
Abstract The items include wood patterns, a pen holder and blotter, wood cut blocks, book ends, marionette legs, a wooden shelf, ceramic reliefs, ceramic bowls, ceramic vases, a metal bowl, metal dyes, linoleum blocks, uncut blocks, woodcuts, and clay figurines. Included among Miss Shenkle's correspondence are letters of recommendation from E. Oram Lyte, Carrie E. Myers, and Henry F. Bitner, all of Millersville State Normal School, recommending Miss Shenkle for teaching positions.
- Pennsylvania State Normal School of the Second District. 2
- State Teachers College (Millersville, Pa.) 2
- Bacon, Beatrice Hively 1
- Bacon, Beatrice Hively, 1908-1993. 1
- Blair, James. 1
- Bolton, Sallie Eva 1
- Bolton, Sallie Eva, 1836-1916. 1
- Boyer, Lee Emerson 1
- Boyer, Lee Emerson, 1900- 1
- Brubaker, John, of Lancaster, Pa. 1
- Brumfield, Sarah. 1
- Christ family. 1
- Christ, Amos B., 1846- 1
- Christ, Jacob, 1817- 1
- Christ, Jacob, d. 1848. 1
- Christ, Samuel, 1821- 1
- Dondore, Jacob. 1
- Granville, William Anthony 1
- Graver, Lee 1
- Haberstick, Michael, of Conostogoe Township. 1
- Haverstick, Michael, of Conestoga, Twp., Pa. 1
- Herr family. 1
- Hubert, Casper, of Lancaster Borough. 1
- Hubley, Barnard. 1
- Lancaster County Normal School (Millersville, Pa.) 1
- Lancaster County Normal School (Millersville, Pa.) -- History 1
- Lichten, Frances 1
- Longley, William Raymond 1
- Miller, Elizabeth. 1
- Miller, John, founder of Millersville, Pa. 1
- Miller, John, founder of Millersville. Pa. 1
- Millersville Academy (Millersville, Pa.) -- History 1
- Millersville Book Club (Millersville, Pa.) 1
- Millersville State College (Pa.) 1
- Millersville State College (Pa.) -- History 1
- Millersville State College (Pa.). Biemesderfer Executive Center. 1
- Millersville-Penn Manor Bicentennial Committee. 1
- Moore, George, of Lancaster, Pa. 1
- Ogline family. 1
- Ogline, Alice Bruner. 1
- Ogline, Fern. 1
- Ogline, Helen. 1
- Ogline, Katharyn. 1
- Pennsylvania State Normal School of the Second District -- Class of 1927 -- Photographs. 1
- Pennsylvania State Normal School of the Second District -- Class of 1928 -- Photographs. 1
- Pennsylvania State Normal School of the Second District -- History 1
- Peters, Abraham 1
- Peters, Abraham, 1742-1818. 1
- Shenkle, Regina Maude. 1
- Smail, Lloyd Leroy 1
- Smith, Percey F. (Percey Franklyn) 1
- State Teachers College (Millersville, Pa.) -- History 1
- Witmer, Jacob, of Lancaster Co., Pa. 1
- Yantz, Francis. 1
- Zion United Church of Christ (Millersville, Pa.) 1
- Zion's Reformed Church (Millersville, Pa.) 1 ∧ less