Skip to main content

Campus Buildings: Myers Hall

 Digital Record
Identifier: RG9 C8 Myers Hall


  • Digitized: 1968-1996

Summary Note

Photographs of the campus building originally known as The Model School.  Through the years, it has gone through numerous name changes but has been primarily been known as The Model School (1901-1968), Myers Hall (1968-1996) and The Charles and Mary Hash Building (1996-).The Model School and School of Practice was completed in July 1901 and was used by the Model School students for the first time in the fall of 1901.  The original building was 123 feet by 61 feet and contained 20 recitation rooms, a large assembly hall, general office, library, two rooms for exercising, manual training room, chemical laboratory and room for kindergarten. (Normal Catalogue)

Rights Statement Note

This image may be used only for non-commercial educational purposes. Commercial publication requires permission and is subject to a fee. Contact Millersville University Archives, Millersville University, Millersville, PA 17551 (717) 872-3624 or

Repository Details

Part of the Millersville University Archives Repository

9 North George Street
McNairy Library, PO BOX 1002
Millersville University
Millersville 17551-302 US