1997-11-18 Faculty Senate Minutes
- Digitized: 18 November 1997
Courses approved: BIOL 624 Mycology (3 credits);ITEC 448 Machine Tool Design (3 credits, non-gen ed course);ESCI 227 Mineralogy (4 credits, non-gen ed course);ESCI 328 Petrography/Igenous and Metamorphic Petrology (4 credits, non-gen ed course);ESCI 329 Aqueous Geochemistry (3 credits, W course);ESCI 428 Planetary Geology (3 credits, W course). Academic proposals approved:Change in CHEM 205 The Molecular Basis of Color and Form Chemistry in Art (3 credits, gen ed G2, lecture only) to include a 1-credit co-requisite lab course;CHEM 206 The Molecular Basis of Color and Form Chemistry in Art Lab (1 credit, gen ed G2 lab course);BS in Geology changes;Change in contact hours for ESCI 321 Structural Geology (from 2 hours lecture/2 hours lab to 2 hours lecture/3 hours lab);Change in ESCI 427 Engineering Properties of Earth Materials (from 2 hours lecture/2 hours lab to 3 hours lecture/lab);Journalism Minor changes.
- Academic majors policy.
- Academic minors policy.
- Academic probation and dismissal policy.
- Biology Department (1967-) -- Graduate courses.
- Chemistry Department (1967- ) -- Undergraduate courses
- Course and program approval policy.
- Earth Sciences Department (1972-) -- Undergraduate courses
- Earth Sciences Department (1972-) -- Undergraduate programs.
- English Department (1938- ) -- Undergraduate courses
- Enrollment management policy.
- Faculty Senate -- Committee roster
- General Education Curriculum (1987- )
- Honors College.
- Industry and Technology Department (1985-2011) -- Undergraduate courses
- Journalism Minor option.
- Plus-minus grading system.
- Special Education Department (1967- ) -- Undergraduate courses.
- Student Senate -- Committee roster.
Part of the Millersville University Archives Repository
9 North George Street
McNairy Library, PO BOX 1002
Millersville 17551-302 US