1997-11-04 Faculty Senate Minutes
- Digitized: 4 November 1997
Courses approved: BIOL 266 Advanced Principles of Cell Biology (1 credit, non-gen ed Honors course);COMM 217 Interpersonal Communication (3 credits, G1/C course);COMM 342 Theories of Rhetoric (3 credits, G1 course);COMM 441 Political Communication (3 credits, G1/Writing course);FORL HUMN 370 Russian Folk Culture (3 credits, Perspectives course) Change in Governance Manual:"One-meeting rule" for Senate approval of new undergraduate courses Major change in curriculum and new undergaduate courses:Curriculum changes for the BS Occupational Safety and Hygiene Management major, OSHM minor, and proposed Associate of Technology in Industrial Technology;OSHM 321 Environmental and Industrial Health I (4 credits, non-gen ed);OSHM 422 Environmental and Industrial Health II (4 credits, non-gen ed)
- Biology Department (1967- ) -- Undergraduate courses.
- Budget -- Millersville University of Pennsylvania
- Commit to Opportunity; the Campaign for Millersville University.
- Communication and Theatre Department (1985-) -- Undergraduate courses.
- Course and program approval policy.
- Distance Education Program.
- Educational Foundations Department (1974-) -- Graduate courses.
- Elections -- Faculty Senate.
- English Department (1938- ) -- Undergraduate courses
- Governance manual.
- Humanities Program -- Undergraduate courses.
- Master facilities plan.
- Occupational Safety and Hygiene Management Program -- Undergraduate courses.
- Plus-minus grading system.
- Registration of students.
- Special Education Department (1967- ) -- Undergraduate courses.
- Student Senate.
- Technology Vision Task Force.
Part of the Millersville University Archives Repository
9 North George Street
McNairy Library, PO BOX 1002
Millersville 17551-302 US