001. Millersville University Archives
Found in 38 Collections and/or Records:
From 1980 to 1983 the office was known by the title Assistant to the President for Affirmative Action and Related Activities. From 1983-1993 the office was known as Director of Afirmative Action and Human Relations. In 2013 the office was transferred to the Office of Human Resources (RG8 F)
From 1983 to 1993 the position was known as Assistant to the President for Planning.
From February 2014-April 2015 the Communications and Publications divisions reported to the Chief of Staff, this included the Sports Information Director.
The Dean of Instruction became the Dean of Academic Affairs in 1962, then Vice President of Academic Affairs in 1970 and finally Provost and Vice President of Academic Affairs in 1978
From 1904 to 1912 the Business Manager was also the Registrar. After that the President's Office was the Registar with the Secretary to the Prinicpal/President serving as the Registrar from 1922 to 1950. The Director of Admissions served as the Registrar until 1965. In 2013 the office was transferred to report to the Vice President for Enrollment Management, RG11 G.
The English Department included reading, grammar, English literature and composition. From 1920 to 1938 the department name was changed to English and Foreign Language. In 1938 the departments were split to form 2 separate departments.
From 1976-1990 Mathematics and Computer Science formed one department and became 2 separate departments in 1990.
Files of the Earth Sciences Department. Prior to 1972 the Department was known as the Earth and Space Sciences Department (1967-1997) and Science Department (1891-1967)