A. Monroe Aurand Collection
A collection of pamphlets written by A. Monroe Aurand, most were published by Aurand Press.
- Created: 1929-1988
- Church, Jerry (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Archives and Special Collections of Ganser Library will reproduce Special Collections material to the extent that physical condition and copyright or other legal restrictions permit. Reproduction is available in the form of photocopies and digital images. All reproduction requests must be approved by a member of the professional staff. Decisions will take into account the type and condition of the binding, the brittleness of the paper, the size and the general size and fragility of the item.
Conditions Governing Use
Archives and Special Collections adheres to the provisions of the 1976 Copyright Act and amendments, and follows the minimum standards of educational fair use established under Section 107. In applying these standards, Archives and Special Collections will copy up to 10% of a copyrighted work if the copy is to be used for the purpose of private study, scholarship or research. The department will not copy for the purpose of public performance. Physical condition permitting, the department will copy more than 10% of a copyrighted work only with the written permission of the copyright holder. Multiple copies are not permitted under fair use. For authored works created since 1978, copyright lasts from the creation of the work until 70 years after the author's death. The expiration term for corporate, anonymous, or pseudonymous works is 95 years from publication or 120 years from creation, whichever occurs first. For works published before 1978, with a copyright notice, the maximum duration of copyright protection is 75 years. Works published before 1978 without a copyright notice are assumed to be in the public domain. Since March 1, 1989, a copyright notice is no longer necessary. Archives and Special Collections reserves the right to refuse to accept a copying order if fulfillment of the order would involve violation of copyright law.
Language of Materials
Technical Access Requirements
The processing fee for photocopying or scanning requests is $10.00/request. There is no charge for Millersville University students, faculty, or staff.
Existence and Location of Originals
multi-part note content
- Blymer, John H.
- Egle, William Henry, 1830-1901 -- Bibliography.
- McParlan, James, b. 1844.
- Reymeyer, Nelson D., 1868-1928.
- Amish -- Pennsylvania -- Social life and customs.
- Book collecting.
- Booksellers' catalogs -- United States.
- Coal miners -- Pennsylvania.
- Cooking -- Pennsylvania.
- Cooking, American -- Southern style.
- Ephrata Cloister.
- Folkore -- Pennsylvania
- German American literature -- Bibliography.
- German American literature -- Pennsylvania
- German American literature.
- German American poetry.
- Germans -- Pennsylvania -- Bibliography.
- Germans in Pennsylvania.
- Judaism -- Liturgy.
- Medicine, Magic, mystic, and spagiric.
- Mennonite cooking.
- Mennonites -- Pennsylvania -- Social life and customs.
- Molly Maguires (Organization)
- New England -- Social life and customs.
- Pennsylvania -- Archives.
- Pennsylvania -- Social life and customs.
- Pennsylvania Dutch -- Humor.
- Pennsylvania Dutch -- Social life and customs.
- Pennsylvania Dutch poetry.
- Pennsylvania German dialect.
- Seventh-Day Baptists -- Pennsylvania
- Witchcraft -- Pennsylvania.
- York County (Pa.) -- Biography.
- York County (Pa.) -- History.
- Archon Finding Aid Title
- Description rules
- Other Unmapped
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
Part of the Millersville University Special Collections Repository
9 North George Street
McNairy Library, PO Box 1002
Millersville 17551-302 US