003. Manuscript Collections
Found in 209 Collections and/or Records:
Identifier: 003-MS 44
Identifier: 003-MS 410
Identifier: 003-MS 60
Identifier: 003-MS 176
Abstract Letter to her associates organizing the First Aid Society telling of her safe arrival to her home in Oxford from a trip from Chicago in May, 1910, where she was honored at Lincoln Center. Biographical material including a facsimile letter written to President Abraham Lincoln is included in folder.
Collection — Box Box 1
Identifier: 003-MS 30
Scope and Contents Music notebooks. Consists of handwritten copies of musical compositions by various composers believed to have been copied by Charlotte Brown in 1816. Includes period songs, ballads, waltzes, and other dance music from the late 18th and early 19th centuries. Music written in English and German.
Identifier: 003-MS 52
Scope and Contents Constitution, bylaws, minutes, correspondence, membership lists, treasury reports, newspaper clippings, oral histories, notes on field trips, and issues of the Community Historians of Lancaster County's journal, Community history are included in the collection.
Identifier: 003-MS 37
Scope and Contents Typescript documents the contacts between the Native Americans and the early settlers of Lancaster County, Pa. It later formed the basis for a condensed version appearing in Millersville-Penn Manor Community History, ed. Robert E. Coley, James A. Jolly, and Carole E. Slotter. Includes a partial revision and illustrative materials used with the published article.
Identifier: 003-MS 166
Identifier: 003-MS 34
Scope and Contents Diary describes the daily activities of Adam Geist from Feb. 1 to May 3, 1863, a period just prior to Geist's enlistment in the Pennsylvania Militia. Includes entries on events relating to the American Civil War.
Identifier: 003-MS 106
Abstract School notebook of David Heber Plank from his years as a student at the Pennsylvania Normal School at Millersville. The notes were taken sometime between 1860 and 1864. Includes notes from lectures given by Edward Brooks who served as principal of Millersville Normal School from 1866 to 1883.